Anyways, this year is the year of no excuses. I bought some of my girls favorite back up meals like frozen chicken alfredo so, if I make something they don't like they have a backup meal. And, I won't feel guilty. For the most part, they like every thing I make but occasionally they don't especially when I serve fish. My oldest doesn't like it at all.
So, here's my menu for this week. I already went shopping too.
BREAKFASTS - Egg white sandwiches with ham and low fat cheese or my famous crock pot Steel Cut oats. I love eggs even egg whites...
LUNCHES -- I will make one recipe for the week: Turkey and Black Bean Chili to eat (recipe from Weight Watchers). I'll send some with John to work as well. Otherwise, I'll eat leftovers or turkey sandwiches.
DINNERS are as follows:
- Chicken Rollatini with Spinach Alla Parmigiona, pasta and Broccoli from Skinnytaste.com
- Garlic Lime Marinated Pork Chops with roasted zucchini and plain rice from Skinnytaste.com
- Carne Guisada (Latin Beef Stew) served over rice with steam carrots from Skinnytaste.com
- Balsamic & Fig Glazed Pork Roast with Roasted Sweet potoates and Green Beans from Skinnytaste.com
- Poblano Chicken Tortilla Bake (not sure of the sides yet) from Weight Watchers
- Homemade Pizza with side salad
- Chicken Sausage & Spinach Alfredo (see previous post for shared recipe from Weight Watchers)
- Pineapple Bliss Cupcakes (from skinnytaste.com) I'll make the cupcakes but I will only frost a few and then, I'll put the rest in the freezer for another day
- Yogurt and fruit
- Homemade granola bars (from weight watchers)